[Eeglablist] STUDY: stats results & display CI or SEM on ERPs

Bastien Boutonnet bastien.b1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 06:27:05 PST 2014

Dear all,

First, I have finally managed to run successfully an analysis entirely via the STUDY. It’s great. I’m loving the fact that it gives you stats ms by ms on all electrodes. Found some effects I would have otherwise missed.

Now that I get pretty effects I don’t know how to report them. I would basically like to find where or how to obtain t and F values to report them in a paper. So far all I get is pretty graphs with thresholded p-values.

Second, I was wondering if there was any way in which I could plot SEM or CI 95% on the ERPs produced by the study.

Anyone has a solution for one or both of those issues?

Bastien Boutonnet, Ph.D.
School of Psychology,
Bangor University
bastienboutonnet.com