[Eeglablist] Plotting scalp electrodes/topography neatly inside head outline

Pete Manza pete.manza at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 08:01:27 PST 2014

Hello,

I've tried to search the listserv but can't seem to find the answer to this
- I've been trying to use topoplot to generate scalp maps for publication
(I have a standard 64-electrode montage). However I can't seem to get the
electrodes/topography neatly inside the outline of the head.

I've tried messing with the "plotrad" and "headrad" options, but it doesn't
come out well and I know that in doing so I'm making the image anatomically
incorrect.

So, is there a way to make the image look neat and "bend" the electrodes
inside the head radius?

It would be nice to get it to look something like figure 4 here:

Thanks so much!
Pete