[Eeglablist] Filter causality pop_eegfiltnew

Vito de Feo vito.defeo at zmnh.uni-hamburg.de
Sat Jan 11 12:23:56 PST 2014

  Dear All,

in the last eeglab version there is not the minphase parameter in the
pop_eegfiltnew function.

It was useful to force the filter to be causal. If I have understand well
now the filter is causal by dafault because it uses the filter funcion. Is
this correct?

Sorry if this is a vey well known issue but I didn't find any answer on the
web until now.
I need filter causality for Granger analisys. If anyone has also other
suggestion about causal filtering with eeglab, any suggestion is very
welcome!

Thank in advange!

Vito

--
Pflichtangaben gemäß Gesetz über elektronische Handelsregister und Genossenschaftsregister sowie das Unternehmensregister (EHUG):

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf
Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts
Gerichtsstand: Hamburg

Vorstandsmitglieder:
Prof. Dr. Christian Gerloff (Vertreter des Vorsitzenden)
Prof. Dr. Dr. Uwe Koch-Gromus
Joachim Prölß
Rainer Schoppik