[Eeglablist] Filter causality pop_eegfiltnew

jfochoaster . jfochoaster at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 06:47:04 PST 2014

Hello all,

I'm following the SIFT tutorial, the section 6.5.1.3 is about filtering,
talk about eegfilt, about the zero-phase (acausal) filter

Is better forget this section of filtering and use the recommendations in
the past emails?

Are these recommendation critical for the analysis?, I mean, there is a lot
of work about MVAR models in ECoG data

Best wishes

John

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 11:05 PM, mullen.tim at gmail.com <mullen.tim at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Oh thats interesting. I had not seen Anil's multitaper filter (might be
> fairly recent). But possibly it is exactly the same approach that is in
> Cleanline. If this is the method advocated by Mitra and Pesaran as in the
> Chronux toolbox then indeed its the same. And highly recommended.

John Ochoa
Docente de Bioingeniería
Universidad de Antioquia