[Eeglablist] Using EEGLAB from within a function

David Kaufman david.kaufman at gmx.de
Fri Jan 24 00:41:24 PST 2014

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to use EEGLAB from within a function inside a script, e.g.

function test
    [ALLEEG EEG CURRENTSET ALLCOM] = eeglab;
    EEG = pop_loadbv(baseFolder, eegFile);
    [ALLEEG EEG CURRENTSET] = eeg_store(ALLEEG, EEG, CURRENTSET)
    eeglab redraw
end

Unfortunatly, as soon as the function returns my data set is not present in
the GUI. If I put the contents of the above function in the root script the
data set appears in the GUI.

Is it possible to call EEGLAB from a function and also see the data set or
am I using EEGLAB wrong?

Regards,
David Kaufman