[Eeglablist] Problems using corrmap

berry van den berg berryv.dberg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 13:40:11 PST 2014

Oh yeah I saw that my reply was missing in that link: see below:

Dear Arnaud,

Leaving in line 272 (CHANS = CHANS(~cellfun(@isempty, { CHANS.theta }));)
works fine. Just to be sure we are talking about the same lines: I
commented out the part below and then corrmap works just fine...

If you have any questions, or I need to test something, feel free to email
me!

Thanks! (also for creating eeglab!)

Berry
    %%%%%%%%%%% Added by Romain 20 Aug, 2010 %%%%%%%%%%

%     % Get labels for channels used in all datasets
%     nbDatasets = length(SELEEG);
%     chanLabels = {};
%     nbChans = 0;
%     for i=1:nbDatasets
%         for j=1:length({SELEEG(i).chanlocs.labels})
%             nbChans = nbChans+1;
%             chanLabels(nbChans) = {SELEEG(i).chanlocs(j).labels};
%         end
%     end
%     % Get unique labels
%     uniChanLabels =  unique(chanLabels);
%
%     % Find matching channels indexes in loc file
%     chanIndexes = [];
%     for i=1:length(uniChanLabels)
%         chanIndex = find(strcmp({CHANS.labels}, uniChanLabels(i)));
%         if length(chanIndex)==1
%             chanIndexes(i) = chanIndex;
%         elseif length(chanIndex)==0
%             fprintf('>');
%             fprintf('ERROR: No channel in location file match channel
%s.\n', uniChanLabels{i});
%             fprintf('> \n');
%             return
%         else
%             fprintf('>');
%             fprintf('ERROR: Several channels in location file match
channel %s.\n', uniChanLabels{i});
%             fprintf('> \n');
%             return
%         end
%     end
%
%     % Use only channels from loc file which are present in datasets
%     CHANS = CHANS(chanIndexes);