[Eeglablist] animal_study data files

Abdurrahman ÖZBEYAZ aozbeyaz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 06:20:13 PST 2014

Hi,

In the *animal_study* file from *ftp://sccn.ucsd.edu/pub/animal_study.zip
<ftp://sccn.ucsd.edu/pub/animal_study.zip>*, there are 14 subjects' data.
And each subject's folder has *subjectname**distractor.set *and
*subjectname*animal.set files.

When i call this set extension files from EEGLAB, i see some epochs and
events numbers. For example, *sphanimal.set* file has 164 Epochs and 328
Events.

*Questions:*

1) Epochs = Trials ?
2) Are each epochs true response (1) for animal set and false response ( 0
) for distractor set ?
3) There is 32x750x164 dimensional data in the *sphanimal.set* file. If 164
is trials, where is 0,1 (response or no-response) matrix of trials.

I want to use these data in my applications. So If anyone know about
data-trials relationship (*response or no-response matrix for each trials*)
 on this data sets, please share with me.

Thanks.

--
Abdurrahman ÖZBEYAZ
Turkey, Adıyaman.