[Eeglablist] EEG parameterization

Ibtissem KHOUAJA BENFRADJ ibtissem.khouaja at live.fr
Mon Jan 27 05:19:27 PST 2014

Dear Tim,I followed the link in the http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/SIFT and I tried to read the documents available. But by applying in "est_fitMVAR_DEKF", I find difficulties to assign the inputs.I do not understand the variable "typeproc".
Can you please tell me what it is exactly.
Thank you so much

Ibtissem KHOUAJA BENFRADJ
PhD in computer scienceSpeciality Signal ProcessingLaboratory LTIM, University of Monastir, Tunisiahttp://www.labtim.org/accueil.phpLaboratory LIGM, Univerisity of Paris-East, France http://ligm.u-pem.fr/