[Eeglablist] Filter causality pop_eegfiltnew

Vito de Feo vito.defeo at zmnh.uni-hamburg.de
Mon Jan 27 13:10:57 PST 2014

  Hi Tim,

thank you for your answer. I'm trying to evaluate the delay that I have
with the Spectral GC in front of just temporal GC.

Today I friend of mine told me that he has the same problem with the
Chronux toolbox... now I understand that it was the same problem!

Thanks a lot for changing the function! Next time I'll do by myself in
order to contribute to improve the code.

Vito

P.S. I am going to answer also to the other interesting mail you wrote me.