[Eeglablist] EEG parameterization

Ibtissem KHOUAJA BENFRADJ ibtissem.khouaja at live.fr
Mon Jan 27 16:10:11 PST 2014

Thank you Tim so much for your answers, your support keeps me going
andhelp me to better understand the needs of my work.

I extrcted the matrix chains EEG from an (.edf) file,
I want to find the linear equation that characterizes the dynamics of these signals as described in the article:
 "A MATLAB toolbox for Granger causal connectivity analysis",

x1(t) = 0.95 √2x1(t − 1) − 0.9025x1(t − 2) + w1(t)
x2(t) = 0.5x1(t − 2) + w2(t)
x3(t) = −0.4x1(t − 3) + w3(t)
x4(t) = −0.5x1(t − 2) + 0.25√2x4(t − 1) + 0.25√2x5(t − 1)+w4(t)
x5(t) = −0.25√2x4(t − 1) + 0.25√2x5(t − 1) +w5(t)

how these factors can be extracted?

thanks in advance,

Ibtissem KHOUAJA BENFRADJPhD in computer scienceSpeciality Signal ProcessingLaboratory LTIM, University of Monastir, Tunisiahttp://www.labtim.org/accueil.phpLaboratory LIGM, Univerisity of Paris-East, France http://ligm.u-pem.fr/