[Eeglablist] loading CTF MEG files

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 28 18:36:26 PST 2014

Dear Doug,

here is a page for using EEGLAB with MEG sensors.

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/EEGLAB_and_MEG_data

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~scott/pdf/IversenMakeig13%20MEEG.pdf

About your scalp sensor location, you may try importing using a different function (try import using File-IO). It should automatically import the channel location.
Note that one limitation of EEGLAB is that you should not have both gradiometers and magnetometers.