[Eeglablist] pop_prop error when Signal processing toolbox IS installed....?

Natalie Prowse NatalieProwse at cmail.carleton.ca
Thu Jan 30 09:16:07 PST 2014

Hi,  I'm getting the error: "No spectrum plotted. Make sure you have the signal processing toolbox." in pop_prop, but I DO have the signal processing toolbox installed.  I see the headmap for the individual component removal, but not the spectrum plot.

I'm running matlab R2013A student version and EEGLab_13_1_1b

Any help on solving this would be much appreciated. Not sure where to go from here...

-Natalie