[Eeglablist] EEGlab pop_chanedit() warning

Soumajyoti Sarkar ergy.ergy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 11:53:20 PST 2014

Hi All,
         Thanks for helping me out. Here is what I have done so far:

i) I copied the entire 'sample_data' from eeglab to a folder 'D:\myeeg'.
ii) I copied the necessary functions from eeglab to the folder D:\myeeg
that are required for pop_loadset and pop_chanedit.
iii) Then I set the path of this folder myeeg in Matlab and executed the
following lines

filename = 'd:\myeeg\sample_data\eeglab_data.set';
raw_data = 'd:\myeeg\sample_data\eeglab_data.fdt';
rawInputEEG=pop_loadset(filename);
electrode_filename='d:\myeeg\sample_data\eeglab_chan32.locs';
rawInputEEG.chanlocs=pop_chanedit(rawInputEEG.chanlocs, 'load',{
electrode_filename, 'filetype', 'locs'});

The pop_loadset() function worked properly but after  the last line
(pop-chanedit) the following warning is displayed

Warning: channel labels should not be empty, creating unique labels
Warning: coordinate conversion failed

Hope you'll can help me out.

Thanks.