[Eeglablist] (no subject)

Jeff Simonian jeff_simonian at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 12:26:33 PST 2014

Hi Julie

     Sounds like my dream job.
     I'm retired Navy and San Diego was my second home.

     I'm presently getting ready to start my certification for Sig Othmer's ultra low frequency neurofeedback in preparation for helping veterans suffering from combat related stress through our non profit.
     Could you please tell me a little information about your research?
     I like to keep informed on all efforts with neurofeedback in elimination the symptoms
    of PTSD. God speed with your efforts.

                                       Best wishes - Jeff