[Eeglablist] Compute Amplitude Spectra in microvolts units using EEGlab

Joana Paiva joanaispaiva at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 16:44:00 PST 2014

Hi,

I would like to know how to compute amplitude spectra in microvolts units
instead microvolt^2/Hz units (PSD, output from spectopo) using EEGlab? I've
already tried using spetopo for spectral analysis but I couldn't convert
output values in microvolts units because I read that PSD consist in FFT
multiplied by the complex conjugate of the Fourier component.

Thank you,
Best regards,

--
*Joana Paiva*
MSc Student

Faculty of Sciences and Technology - University of Coimbra