[Eeglablist] pop_autorej

Tyler Grummett tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au
Wed Feb 5 15:24:30 PST 2014

?Dear Arnaud, Derrick and Makoto,

With regard to the pop_autorej error.

If it helps, I think the issue may be how elec (line 95) is being allocated space.

On line 90 ( sweeps = size(signal(1,:),2)/pnts?), when it is handling spectra data, pnts = 202 (for me) and when it is handling EEG data, pnts = 20212 ( equal to size( signal( 1, :), 2)).

So maybe dividing by pnts on line 90 may not be the correct method when handling EEG data.

Hopefully that may help.

Kind regards,

Tyler.

Tyler Grummett ( BBSc, BSc(Hons I))