[Eeglablist] Two step source connectivity analysis (as implemented in SIFT)

Shou, Guofa gshou at ou.edu
Mon Feb 10 13:42:48 PST 2014

Hi, All,
   Yes, I recently also have this kind of confusion even without the source localization, but only the connectivity. For example, whether it is valid to calculation coherence, some phase lag index or CC of powers between two ICs. I know in the
Original paper of EEGLAB in JNM, they also mentioned about the inter-IC phase coherence. It seems we still can do, but whether it's against the assumption of independence between ICs.
   I look forward to hear some comments.
Shou

Guofa Shou
Computational Neuroengineering and Neuroimaging Lab
University of Oklahoma
405-496-8661