[Eeglablist] Differences between pre and post downsampled

Arnaud Delorme arno at salk.edu
Fri Feb 14 20:44:40 PST 2014

Dear Steven,

what method did you use to compute the spectrum?
You probably used the 'fft' method. Try removing the 'specmode', 'fft' parameters when computing the spectrum. Then the study function will use the standard pwelch method to compute the spectrum and the problem might not appear. We will investigate further.

Thanks,

Arno