[Eeglablist] pop_spectopo

Arnaud Delorme arno at salk.edu
Fri Feb 14 21:06:56 PST 2014

Dear Eduardo,

to plot the average power between 8 and 12 Hz, you can try something like

figure; [spec freqs] = pop_spectopo(EEG, 1, [-1000  1992.1875], 'EEG' , 'percent', 100, 'freq', [6 10 22], 'freqrange',[2 25],'electrodes','off');
close;
indMinFreq = find(freqs > 8);
indMaxFreq = find(freqs < 12);
powerAlpha = mean(spec(:,indMinFreq(1):indMaxFreq(end)),2);
figure; topoplot(powerAlpha', EEG.chanlocs, 'maplimits', 'maxmin');

Arno