[Eeglablist] PCA preclustering

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Feb 18 14:19:46 PST 2014

Dear Shiri,

Sorry for slow response. The warning message means that if you separate the
within-subject conditions into different set files, they should share the
identical ICA weight matrix. This also means that ICA should be run on the
condition-unseparated data, and you should not run ICA on different
within-subject conditions. Please check if it holds in your case.