[Eeglablist] pop_autorej

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Feb 18 18:38:51 PST 2014

Sorry Tyler for delayed response.
I noticed the one I was mentioning was NOT pop_autorej but 'reject with all
methods'. It fails in the stage of rejection. There maybe a common error
between the two cases though.

Arno, I think your comment is not describing the error correctly in my
case. I used it on epoched data but still got an error message.