[Eeglablist] pop_comperp

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Feb 20 10:30:15 PST 2014

Dear Andres,

Ok if that's the case my recommendations are the same.

I forgot to mention another approach though, which should be the standard
solution for EEGLAB. You select epochs according to event types, and in
your case you need to create three smaller sets each of which contains
single condition. Then use plot ERP function and specify the dataset
numbers in the top box and you can visualize the 3 line plots overlaid for
each channel.