[Eeglablist] Plotting SIFT Connectivity results as power spectral density

James Jones-Rounds jj324 at cornell.edu
Thu Feb 20 09:40:50 PST 2014

Hello all,

I would like to plot Coherence results from SIFT analyses as power spectrum
density plots, similar to an FFT output, such as what the 'pop_prop'
function produces..Does anyone have any tips for accomplishing this?

In other words, let's say I have a [100,12] matrix of coherence values (in
dB, I believe), as 100 frequencies x 12 windows, representing the complex
coherence between two components. I'd like to represent that as a single
power spectrum density plot with frequencies on the x-axis and mean power
on the y-axis.

Thanks!

James

--