[Eeglablist] Fwd: A problem of empty scalp topography

San-Yuan Lin lin.sanyuan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 16:50:04 PST 2014

Hi,

I tried and succeeded to build pre-cluster array and cluster the
signal using ERPs, spectrum, ERSP, ITC, and scalp map once. Then I
changed my mind with a specific design that I derived the cluster with
so I modified the design.
After that, I was getting the message 'empty scalp topography' and was
suggested to recompute it. So I went to Study>Precompute component
measures to select the option scalp only. But even after that, I still
can not build a pre-cluster array with the option of scalp map. A
screen shot is as flows: http://tinyurl.com/mh3ukyf

Does anybody know what happened? Now I am trying to recompute ICA.

Also, Is the icatopo file computed result in one large file (~1.8Mb)
for each subject and then in subsequent condition for the same subject
the same file is applied so the other files are small (~3kb)?

Best,
Sanyuan