[Eeglablist] DIPFIT error

Hendrik Enders henders at kin.ucalgary.ca
Mon Feb 24 15:03:57 PST 2014

Hello all,

I am trying to use the DIPFIT function in Matlab. When I first try to set my head model and settings (Tools à Locate dipoles using DIPFIT 2.x à Head model and settings) I get an error message pop up window saying 'Input strings must have one row.' I cannot make any sense of this. It all works fine with the example data set used in the DIPFIT tutorial so it must be something with my data set, however, I have no idea what the source of the problem could be. I am sure it is something very simple and I appreciate any help.

Hendrik

Hendrik Enders

PhD Candidate

Human Performance Laboratory, Room B222