[Eeglablist] Understanding topoplot

Mikołaj Magnuski imponderabilion at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 14:03:03 PST 2014

Hi,

just to add to Stephen's answer - you can plot anything with topoplot
(p-values, correlation coefficients,
mean spectral power etc.) - topoplot plots and interpolates given values,
whatever these
values are. The order of electrode-value pairings is determined by
EEG.chanlocs
(this structure can be passed to topoplot).

Pozdrawiam,
Mikołaj Magnuski

: