[Eeglablist] Compute Amplitude Spectra in microvolts units using EEGlab

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Feb 27 21:53:19 PST 2014

Dear Joana,

...or apparently you can try the following...

% for your epoched data, channel 1
[spectra,freqs] = spectopo(EEG.data(2,:,:), 0, EEG.srate);

% delta=1-4, theta=4-8, alpha=8-13, beta=13-30, gamma=30-80
deltaIdx = find(freqs>1 & freqs<4);
thetaIdx = find(freqs>4 & freqs<8);
alphaIdx = find(freqs>8 & freqs<13);
betaIdx  = find(freqs>13 & freqs<30);
gammaIdx = find(freqs>30 & freqs<80);

% compute absolute power
deltaPower = 10^(mean(spectra(deltaIdx))/10);
thetaPower = 10^(mean(spectra(thetaIdx))/10);
alphaPower = 10^(mean(spectra(alphaIdx))/10);
betaPower  = 10^(mean(spectra(betaIdx))/10);
gammaPower = 10^(mean(spectra(gammaIdx))/10);