[Eeglablist] DIPFIT error

Hendrik Enders henders at kin.ucalgary.ca
Fri Feb 28 08:49:19 PST 2014

Thanks for the help. I did figure out the problem which was actually in the general Matlab findstr function rather than the pop_dipfit_settings function. The error occurred since the pop_dipfit_settings function utilizes the findstr function. The reason why the error that I described below popped up was that my EEG.chaninfo.filename was organized as a column vector (82x1 char) instead of a row vector (1x82 char). I am not sure why it was organized as a column vector but once I changed it everything seems to work fine.

Thought I just share what I think is the solution to my problem. And my EEGlab version is 10_2_5_8b which probably means I should updated it.

Cheers,

Hendrik