[Eeglablist] Topography of a Grand Average

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 09:23:34 PST 2014

Hi Andres,

I don't know if it's possible from the GUI because I haven't used that for
plotting (but maybe others on the list can advise). But it's easy from the
command line. topoplot() doesn't really care what the format of the data
is, it just takes a vector of voltages (one per channel). So you can create
a grand average of subjects at the command line (by reading each
participant's average into a matrix and then using mean() ) and then give
that to topoplot(). There may be easier ways to do this using STUDY but
I've never tried.

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles