[Eeglablist] PREs in the Grand Average

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Mar 5 11:40:20 PST 2014

Ok. There is no 'exact' since biological signals jitter in latency and
fluctuate in amplitudes. If you want to know 'exact' then the best thing
you can do is to measure and record the behavior of your paradigm generator
and monitor.

That said, early visual potentials are pretty accurate (+/- 5-10 ms?) to
phase-lock to stimulus onsets. I wonder if it is within a tolerable range.