[Eeglablist] extracting single-trial values

Bastien Boutonnet bastien.b1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 22:36:58 PST 2014

Dear all,

It will be my first attempt to look at ERPs in terms of single-trials. In the first instance I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion regarding the following:

I would like to extract a time point (or rather a mean of close time points) for each trial, which I wish to correlate/regress with a continuous variable. I tried to look if there was a function already doing that kind of thing but I was out of luck. 1. Was my search badly done and there IS in fact a function? 2. My search was done correctly, there is no ready-made function and I will have to “manually” extract the information. If so, what could I do? Has anyone done something slightly similar?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Bastien

—
Bastien Boutonnet, Ph. D.