[Eeglablist] Animal - Non Animal Dataset

Abdurrahman ÖZBEYAZ aozbeyaz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 08:08:07 PST 2014

Hi,

I have studied to classify the animal / non-animal EEG data at
categorization task for a while. The data in
ftp://sccn.ucsd.edu/pub/animal_study.zip
 and I have read the related journal (*Delorme, A., Rousselet, G., Mace,
M., Fabre-Thorpe M. Interaction of Bottom-up and Top-down processing in the
fast visual analysis of natural scenes. Cognitive Brain Research, 103-113)*

I have investigated time/samples interval doing classification the best in
this data.  And there are 750 samples in the data for each subject.

I want to know the intervals of time/sample corresponding onset and end of
the stimulus.

Which sample intervals should I care to achieve the best classification
results in this data? Could you give me an idea?

Thanks..

--
Abdurrahman ÖZBEYAZ