[Eeglablist] Help with Phase transfer entropy code

Tim Mullen mullen.tim at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 01:47:10 PST 2014

Actually, to clarify, SIFT does not compute Transfer Entropy. Rather, it is
focused primarily on model-based methods including Granger-causality and
extensions thereof.
However, Transfer Entropy estimation is provided by another excellent
toolbox, TRENTOOL (http://www.trentool.de/) developed by our friends
Michael Lindner, Michael Wibral and Raul Vicente at Goethe University,
Frankfurt.

Tim