[Eeglablist] How to change FFT parameters?

Arnaud Delorme arno at salk.edu
Mon Mar 10 22:03:58 PDT 2014

Dear Julia,

if you use the 'psd' option of the std_spec function, it will uses the spectopo function to compute spectrum which itself uses the Welch method. You can add any parameters that this function uses to std_spec and it will be passed on to spectopo. In your case, you might want to use the "overlap" parameter. I have clarified the help message of the std_spec function.

Hope this helps,

Arno