[Eeglablist] Biosig causes Eeglab13.1.1 not to run on Matlab version R2013a

Bethel Osuagwu b.osuagwu.1 at research.gla.ac.uk
Mon Mar 10 15:48:59 PDT 2014

Hi Brian,
Are you installing the biosig manually?

Bethel
From: eeglablist-bounces at sccn.ucsd.edu [eeglablist-bounces at sccn.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Brian Scally [scallybrian at gmail.com]
Sent: 10 March 2014 17:15
To: eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu
Subject: [Eeglablist] Biosig causes Eeglab13.1.1 not to run on Matlab   version R2013a

Hi all,

I am trying to run EEGLAB on Matlab version R2013a. When I install it runs okay, but I want to import a .bdf file, so I install the biosig interface. As soon as biosig is in the path, EEGLAB won't run, producing the following error:

Warning: You are using a Matlab version older than 7.0
Warning: This Matlab version is too old to run the current EEGLAB
Warning: Download EEGLAB 4.3b at http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/eeglab4.5b.teaching.zip
Warning: This version of EEGLAB is compatible with all Matlab version down to Matlab
5.3

When I remove the biosig toolbox it works fine again.
I'm trying to run this on Windows 7. Any help would be great.

Cheers,
--
Brian Scally