[Eeglablist] PSD for one Channel

Gabriel Costa gcosta18 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 10:28:27 PDT 2014

Hello,

I believe you can do that with the following command:

[spectra,freqs,speccomp,contrib,specstd] =
spectopo(ALLEEG(set).data(channel,datapoint1:datapoint2), frames, srate,
'freqrange', [2 100]);

for your dataset "set" and channel "channel".
datapoint1 should be the initial timepoint and datapoint2 the final.

Be careful with the number of frames. If datapoint2 - datapoint1 is
different from "frames" the function will give an error.
(Usually it is because of a difference of 1, e.g. if datapoint2 = 5000 and
datapoint1 = 2000, there are 3001 frames, not 3000).
"srate" is the sampling of your data and "freqrange, []" is the range of
frequencies you want to compute the PSD.

I hope this helps,
Best regards,

Gabriel Costa