[Eeglablist] EEG Electrode wise Data Extraction

Lall Hussain lall_hussain2008 at live.com
Wed Mar 12 03:10:44 PDT 2014

 Dear all,I am working on complexity analysis of EEG signals based on Multiscale entropy techniques/algorithms.I require channel wise data for complexity analysis . Currently, I have extracted channel wise data of alcoholic and control subjects available at UCI Machine learning repository .it is very lengthy and time consuming process to extract channel wise data manually. Is there any tool / software by using which I can extract the data of any particular electrode / channel and can save it as text file for my further analysis. Besides , I would like to extract channel wise data of some other databases such as EEG motor moment dataset, Epilepsy AD etc. I need your assistance to provide tool/sources/ Link to extract channel wise data , and if there are already datasets available in this format.I shall be very thankful to you for your kind assistance and cooperation.With profound regards
Lal Hussain
PhD Sc
University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir
City Campus