[Eeglablist] Operating BCI close to a MRI facility

Fernando Trincado Alonso fernandotrin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 05:20:42 PDT 2014

Good morning to everyone!

I' d like to know if somebody has any experience of using a BCI device
close to a MRI equipment. I have the feeling that it's notvery
recommendable to do so, but I haven't found any evidence that support that,
or any documentation in which there are specifications about the  limits of
the magnetic field in the environment where the BCI devices are used.  Any
suggestion?

Thanks and regards,

Fernando Trincado
Biomechanics and Technical Aids Department
National Hospital for Spinal Cord Injury, Toledo