[Eeglablist] Brain Products Job opportunity

Alex Svojanovsky Alex.Svojanovsky at brainproducts.com
Mon Mar 24 16:15:48 PDT 2014

Brain Products is seeking a new team member to expand its support department.

The tasks of our support members cover in general:

- Supporting our users solving technical problems as well as answering scientific questions

- Defining detailed requirements and test scenarios for internal product development

- Generating training and instruction material

- Educating external & internal users (e.g. workshop organization/participation)

- Company representation on international conferences

Minimum qualification:

* Academic degree (PhD) in a relevant field of neurosciences, psychology, physics, biophysics, biomedical technology or a related field

* Detailed experience in setting up, analyzing and supervising neurophysiological studies, particularly ERP

* High level of analytical skills, quick comprehension and desire to find solutions

* Ability to communicate complex scientific and technical concepts to diverse target audiences

* A quick learner who can take the initiative and work both independently and in a team

* Enjoys traveling and working with people from different parts of the world

* Excellent written and spoken English and ambition to learn German

Preferred qualification:

* Experienced user of our hardware and software, especially in human EEG and Evoked Potential studies, combined EEG & fMRI recordings

* Experience in programming, MATLAB(r), EEGLAB or technical signal analysis

Place of employment: Brain Products Headquarter, Gilching/Germany

Contact: Alexander Svojanovsky as at brainproducts.com