[Eeglablist] (no subject)

Rentzsch, Johannes Johannes.Rentzsch at charite.de
Wed Mar 26 10:21:13 PDT 2014

Dear All,

Using "Cleans continuous data using Artifact Subspace Reconstruction" I get the following error message, but I don't understand this (Version 2.0, eeglab13_1_1b,MatlabR2010b) .
Has anyone an idea?
Best - Johannes

??? Attempted to access transition(2); index out of bounds because
numel(transition)=1.

Error in ==> clean_drifts at 45
wnd = design_kaiser(transition(1),transition(2),attenuation,true);

Error in ==> clean_artifacts at 181
    EEG = clean_drifts(EEG,highpass_band); end

Error in ==> clean_rawdata at 76
cleanEEG = clean_artifacts(EEG, 'FlatlineCriterion', arg_flatline,...

Error in ==> pop_clean_rawdata at 102
cleanEEG = clean_rawdata(EEG, arg_flatline, arg_highpass, arg_channel,
arg_burst, arg_window);

??? Error while evaluating uimenu Callback