[Eeglablist] STUDY Spectral Plots & Statistics

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 1 20:41:05 PDT 2014

Dear Ewa,

> But STUDY.cluster(1,5) concerns* clusters* spectral values. How can we
obtain *channels* values from the Matlab workspace?

You know, after IC clustering there is no channel at all!
You can still try channel clustering though, which I have never used so I
don't know how it works... but assuming it should work similar to IC
clustering, there is a good chance that you see similar structures in the
workspece in which spectral data are ready to extract, hopefully...