[Eeglablist] Import of Brainlab .sig files

Simon-Shlomo Poil poil.simonshlomo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 12:43:28 PDT 2014

Dear Makoto,

Thank you for you answer.

Unfortunately that approach only works if you know the structure of the
binary files. My problem is that I don't know the specification of the .sig
format (and it also seems like these are not online).

Best wishes,
Simon

--
Simon-Shlomo Poil, Dr.

Mobile number: +41 (0)76 399 5809
LinkedIn profile: http://ch.linkedin.com/in/simonshlomopoil/

The Neurophysiological Biomarker Toolbox (NBT): http://www.nbtwiki.net

My latest publications:
Integrative EEG biomarkers predict progression to Alzheimer's disease at
the MCI stage: http://l.nbtwiki.net/19jMuy8

The Amsterdam Resting-State Questionnaire reveals multiple phenotypes of
resting-state cognition: http://l.nbtwiki.net/17yblK7