[Eeglablist] Topography

Andres Munguia Barcenas andres.munguiabs at udlap.mx
Thu Apr 3 12:16:34 PDT 2014

Hi,

This is what I use to get the topography which shows the average of the activity in a window of 410 to 440 ms post stimulus in one subject.

[ALLEEG EEG CURRENTSET ALLCOM] = eeglab;

EEG = pop_loadset('filename','29_CondCong.set','filepath','C:\\Users\\137912\\Desktop\\Analisis\\A1\\');

[ALLEEG, EEG, CURRENTSET] = eeg_store( ALLEEG, EEG, 0 );

EEG = eeg_checkset( EEG );

figure;pop_topoplot(EEG,1, 410:440,'EGI file epochs pruned with ICA',[1 1] ,0,'electrodes','off');

eeglab redraw;

What must I do to get the topography of a group of 7 subjects?