[Eeglablist] Topography

Andres Munguia Barcenas andres.munguiabs at udlap.mx
Thu Apr 3 14:59:21 PDT 2014

Hi Stephen,

I think I'm going to use the information you sent me. But I don't know how I have to add my data. Here is it:

Channels: 72

nsamp: 500

Subjects: 7

The filenames go from 01_CondCong.set to 07_CondCong.set

The filepath is C:\\Users\\137912\\Desktop\\Analisis\\A1\\

I used the function chanedit: EEG=pop_chanedit(EEG, 'load',{'C:\\Users\\137912\\Desktop\\eeglab13_0_1b\\sample_locs\\GSN-HydroCel-257 (72_72).sfp' 'filetype' 'sfp'});

How must I write the code to get the topography?