[Eeglablist] Converting EEG Montage to Standard Montage

James Desjardins jdesjardins at brocku.ca
Thu Apr 10 07:45:46 PDT 2014

Hi Iman,

I have an EEGLAB extension "Interpmont" that may help. It can be downloaded from the public github repository here.<https://github.com/jadesjardins/interpmont>

"EEGLAB extension for interpolating recording locations. Utilities include changing current locations to fit a model surface (warplocs), Interpolating current data to locations in a coordinate file (interpmont) and re-referencing to the average interpolated site from a coordinate file (interpref)."

Once you have the extension folder extracted into the EEGLAB plugins folder use " Tools > Interpolate to coordinate file > interpolate the data to sites in a coordinate file". In the GUI select an EEGLAB recognized coordinate file and then in the "Optional inputs" edit box enter <'manual','on'> (this will allow you to coregister your loaded data set chanlocs coordinates to the surface of the new coordinate file [if they are not already on the same surface]).

James Desjardins, MA
Electrophysiology Technologist
Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab, Psychology Department
Jack and Nora Walker Centre for Lifespan Development Research
Brock University
500 Glenridge Ave.
St. Catharines, ON, Canada L2S 3A1
905-688-5550 x4676
--
"'Cause you never can tell What goes on down below!
"This pool might be bigger Than you or I know!"

McElligot's Pool
Dr.Seuss 1947