[Eeglablist] I need help if possible

Hilda Cerdeira hilda.alicia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 13:15:18 PDT 2014

Hello
  Is there anyone who knows how to convert the output (electrodes readings)
of a Bio-logic CeeGraph EEG into a text file?
That is columns of numbers where columns are electrodes and rows, time.

I have developed an algorithm to analyze the EEG data but I have my codes
in C and read ascii files (i.e.: text files).
Transforming thhe files in EDF or excel will help, I know how to go from
there.

This is a scientific study and as such any useful help to a good end will
be considered as collaboration.

Best regards
   Hilda Cerdeira