[Eeglablist] SIFT error ...Too many output

Iman M.Rezazadeh irezazadeh at ucdavis.edu
Tue Apr 22 13:43:38 PDT 2014

Hi Tim,

I removed the latest version of the SIFT toolbox and install the latest ALPHA version ! Now I can get the time-freq grid BUT I have gotten the following error when I want to plot 3-D head with nodes on it. Any thoughts?

Undefined function 'adjustcylinder2' for input arguments of type 'double'.

Error in brainmovie3d_causal (line 1174)

            [xc yc zc] = adjustcylinder2( handles, [0 0 0], [1 0 0] );  % stretch and rotate cylinder to match start-end pnts

Error in vis_causalBrainMovie3D (line 1510)

    [dummy dummy g.BMopts] = brainmovie3d_causal( ...

Error in gui_causalBrainMovie3D>slideCurTime_Callback (line 248)

[tmp bm_handles] = vis_causalBrainMovie3D('ALLEEG',handles.ud.ALLEEG,'Conn',handles.ud.Conn,cfg,'MovieTimeRange',[minTime

maxTime],'BrainMovieOptions',{cfg.BMopts,'visible','off','FigureHandle',figh,

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 96)

        feval(varargin{:});

Error in gui_causalBrainMovie3D (line 43)

    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in @(hObject,eventdata)gui_causalBrainMovie3D('slideCurTime_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

Error using waitfor

Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback