[Eeglablist] Display problems topoplot (LIMO)

Maren Stropahl maren.stropahl at uni-oldenburg.de
Thu Apr 24 00:55:43 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I have some display problems with the topoplot function. As soon as I
use this function for plotting either alone or in a subplot, especially
for interactive plots, the fonts (axes/legends) are messy. The numbers
or letters appear several times and make the plot unreadable. I am also
using the LIMO toolbox and also here the interactive plots (view results
-> image all) cannot be used anymore. As soon as I save the image as
.eps or .png the figure looks ok. So it might be just a Matlab problem.

I am currently using a new installed Matlab 2012a and eeglab11_0_5_4b
version (as I did before without having problems). Does anyone have a
suggestion how to solve this problem? I've already tried different
combinations of Matlab and eeglab version without success.

Thanks a lot
Maren