[Eeglablist] Comparing different ICA procedures

Norbert Franke nfranke at uni-bonn.de
Thu Apr 24 06:43:44 PDT 2014

Hi everybody,

I am comparing different ICA procedures.

In my case the results after running different ICAs with
the same EEG dataset (always beginning at scratch) are
very similiar but not always the same. To decide which ICA
procedure fits best I need to know more about
preconditions of these algorithms. Otherwise its a danger
to use the results which fits best to what I want to find
and thats not science.

Is there literature existing which compares ICAs?

Norbert Franke
Bonn