[Eeglablist] Comparing different ICA procedures

Guillaume Lio guillaume.lio at isc.cnrs.fr
Fri Apr 25 01:44:16 PDT 2014

And :

Congedo M, Gouy-Pailler C, Jutten C. On the blind source separation of
human electroencephalogram by approximate joint diagonalization of
second order statistics. Clin Neurophysiol. 2008 Dec;119(12):2677-86.

Lio G, Boulinguez P (2013): Greater robustness of second order
statistics than higher order statistics algorithms to distortions of the
mixing matrix in blind source separation of human EEG: Implications for
single-subject and group analyses. NeuroImage 67:137--152.

Hope these help,

Guillaume.